Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Thoughts, An Update, Etc.


I've really got nothing to say.

Some Updates about my life:

  • Back in college, full time - Taking BioII, College Algebra, Ghosts in Literature, and Humanities. I'm in my Humanities class right now, and I'm really not into it. All we've done is stare at pieces of art. I'm not an art person. Animal/Plant/Nature photography, yes, paintings, no.
  • I've got two ball pythons - one is a normal phase, and one is heterozygous for genetic stripe. My het. G-stripe is a baby boy that I have named Salazar, after the Slytherin House Founder, and the other one is a nearly full grown female that is named Kenya (her former owner named her). They bring so much joy into my life, and I'm so thankful for them! They're awesome animals.

  • Jason, my boyfriend, is going to teach in S. Korea for a year, starting in October. I guess it hasn't really hit me yet. I guess I'll survive.
I'm kinda freaking out about the student in front of me who keeps throwing his hair over my computer. Also, there's this gross Asian kid that sits next to me in my math class who smells and is just really gross. I don't like this Asian kid. And he fits every stereotype, down to the new shoes. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment