Thursday, June 10, 2010

Kids. I don't know how you guys do it.

I'm currently listening to the (not so) lovely sound of a bunch of little kids playing/screaming.

I don't know how you parents do it. Especially with kids with autism.

My mom and I... well, really my mom, had to babysit an autistic three year old on Tuesday. She said he was good, but I thought differently. He drooled, he smelled, and he chewed on EVERYTHING... plus he was sick. Thankfully, we didn't take him to MarineLand in my car, but we did take him in my mom's car... and he drooled all over me. It was disgusting.

In other news, I'm going down to hang out with a friend of mine in South Florida for my birthday. We're going herping, and then we might possibly go down to the Dolphin Research Center to say hi to a dolphin that I haven't seen since I swam with him at the age of three - A.J. I would really love to see him again and thank him for giving me the love and passion for dolphins that I have now...

So, here's my question for you guys: Why have kids? They're smelly, loud, and steal attention, and, to be frank, are a piece of flesh you throw your money at. But hey, I am an egocentric autistic who really doesn't want kids at this point in life, so don't listen to my opinion. But I do want to listen to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment