Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WWoHP

For those of you who don't know what that is, the title acronym stands for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!


This is the solid most exciting thing in my life that will occur for the entire year. I only have bad grammar when I'm completely excited... like RIGHT NOW. Because the opening is only a MONTH AWAY. And I'm going to go with Magic City Mayhem and have them record my fangirl spasms! I will probably be going as Hermoine Granger, and will run around and use the Killing Curse a bunch of random people... I wonder if MoM will kick me out for it! :D

On a side note, has anybody noticed that the movie Voldemort and Satan from The Passion of the Christ look a lot alike? Is there something to this?

Voldemort

Satan

Oh, and I'm repeatedly watching this... I love PPP! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment